COVID-19 vaccine

The vaccine is now available for everyone 5 and older! Get your children vaccinated today. Find a City-run vaccine clinic or partner vaccine clinic to protect yourself and your loved ones. If you have questions about vaccination, call (215) 685-5488.

Permits, violations & licenses

Apply to provide food or drinks at a special event

Food businesses that want to provide food or drinks to the public at special events must complete and submit a special event application.


If you want to serve food or drinks at no more than three special events per year, you need to submit the temporary special event permit application. Each special event requires a separate special event permit.

If you want to serve food or drinks at four or more special events per year, you need to submit the permanent special event permit application. A permanent special event permit is good for one year.


For a temporary special event permit, fees are based on the square footage of the space to be occupied for food service during the event.

For a permanent special event permit, the fee is $150.

Each application has instructions for payment.


Applicants may pay either by money order or credit card online once you have an invoice. Mail your payment and application to:

Environmental Health Services
321 University Ave.
Philadelphia, PA 19104

To pay online, you must first submit your application. When you receive an invoice, you may then pay online at the link provided on your invoice.

Related content