What we do
The Department of Records (DOR) determines the information-storage standards for all City departments, boards, commissions, and agencies. Our department manages:
- The City Archives
- The Records Storage Center
- The Recorder of Deeds
- Central reprographic (copying) services
In addition to records management, we:
- Provide the public access to City records.
- Set and collect fees to cover the cost of copies of records.
- Take in realty transfer taxes and document recording fees.
- Maintain the City’s real property database and tax maps.
|Name||Job Title||Phone #||Social|
|James P. Leonard||Commissionerfirstname.lastname@example.org||(215) 686-2261|
|Monique Nesmith-Joyner||Deputy Commissioneremail@example.com||(215) 686-2783|
|Lynda Yerkov||Records Operations Managerfirstname.lastname@example.org||(215) 686-2268|
Sorry, there are no results for that search.