- Best practices around data quality and data privacy.
- Technology to keep the data up to date.
- Interactive maps and charts to make the data easier to understand and use.
- Trainings and presentations to raise awareness of the City’s open data.
- Engagement with the local tech community.
We are committed to sharing data because it helps:
- Enhance government accountability.
- Create business opportunities.
- Enable government leadership to make decisions informed by data.
- Empower community organizations.
- Enable public participation in civic technology.
Read the executive order that established the City’s open data program in 2012.