If your Philadelphia business manufactures or can pivot to manufacturing COVID-19-related supplies, submit your information to the portal to help the City identify opportunities and solutions.
The Streets Department has announced changes to recycling pickup during COVID-19. Beginning April 6, recycling will be collected on an every-other-week schedule. There will be no recycling April 6-11. Collection will start the week of April 13 and continue every other week until at least May 15. Trash collection will continue on or close to schedule. To report a missed pickup, contact Philly311.
- April 6 – Trash collection only
- Note: there will be no trash collection Friday, April 10 due to the holiday. Friday’s trash will be collected on Saturday, April 11.
- April 13 – Trash and recycling collection
- April 20 – Trash collection only
- April 27 – Trash and recycling collection
- May 4 – Trash collection only
- May 11 – Trash and recycling collection
The most iconic buildings and landmarks in Philadelphia will shine blue on World Health Day, Tuesday, April 7.
City of Philadelphia
Participating Parks & Rec sites include:
The Philadelphia Department of Public Health is sending texts and emails to contact individuals who have tested positive for COVID-19, or who may have come in contact with a person with COVID-19.
Individuals are asked to complete a brief survey to help the Health Department better understand and monitor the spread of COVID-19 in Philadelphia. Questions address demographic details, signs and symptoms, and information about exposure history, travel, and hospitalization. Participation is voluntary.
Learn more about the City’s response to the COVID-19 coronavirus pandemic.