There are many rules guiding ethical behavior in government. Rules cover behavior such as:
- Accepting gifts.
- Avoiding conflicts of interest.
- Disclosing financial interests.
- Engaging in partisan political activities.
At times, these rules can be complex and difficult to comprehend. That's why the Office of the Chief Integrity Officer has created this site, Integrity Works. It's a site for:
- City elected officials and employees.
- City employees.
- Board and commission members.
- City vendors.
- Citizens of Philadelphia.
Integrity Works provides easy to understand and follow guidance on ethics-related issues. You can find:
- A breakdown of the City’s ethics rules.
- Contact information for the ethics watchdogs who interpret and enforce these ethics rules.
- Informal guidance on the most commonly asked questions.