If you applied through the Philadelphia Parking Authority for a reserved parking space in front of your home due to a mobility limitation or disability and that request was denied, you can request a hearing to review the decision.
Individuals who should file this appeal:
- Have applied for reserved residential parking in their neighborhood through the Philadelphia Parking Authority (PPA).
- Think they qualify for handicap parking status.
- Have been denied handicap parking status by the PPA.
To appeal, fill out the appeal form and submit it within 30 days of your denial letter.
You’ll need to attach:
- A copy of your driver’s license.
- A copy of your vehicle registration.
- A copy of your denial letter.
The application should be mailed to the Office of Administrative Review.