If you applied for a reserved parking space in front of your home due to a mobility limitation or disability, and that request was denied, you can request a hearing to review the decision.
You should file this appeal if you:
- Have applied for reserved residential parking in your neighborhood through the Philadelphia Parking Authority (PPA)
- Think you qualify for handicap parking status
- Have been denied handicap parking status by the PPA.
To appeal, fill out the appeal form and submit it within 30 days of your denial letter.
You’ll need to attach:
- A copy of your driver’s license.
- A copy of your vehicle registration.
- A copy of your denial letter.
Mail your completed application and attachments to: