The Department of Public Health offers pediatric care for infants, children, and teens at eight City health centers. Our teams provide the medical care and social services your children need to stay healthy.
- Well-child care.
- Adolescent care.
- Childhood vaccinations.
- Developmental screening.
- Guidance for nutrition and healthy eating.
- Family planning and prenatal care.
- STD treatment, including HIV testing and care.
- Physical examinations for school, sports, work, or driver’s permit forms.
- Pharmacy and laboratory services.
- Referrals to hospital specialists as needed.
We provide translation and interpretation services for health center patients and their families.
Where and when
Walk-ins are accepted, but appointments are encouraged. Call to make an appointment.
Learn more about the pediatric care providers at each health center and their specialties.
City health centers accept Medicare, Medicaid, HMO plans, and most other insurance. If you are uninsured, the centers will charge a small fee based on family size and income.
Our benefits counselors can also help you apply for affordable health insurance.