Getting the right vaccines (shots) helps protect you, your family, and your community from getting sick.
Request your immunization recordIf you've gotten vaccines in Philadelphia, you can use your immunization record as proof of vaccination.
Get your COVID-19 vaccine or boosterCOVID-19 vaccines are safe and effective for everyone 5 years old and up. Boosters now available for anyone 12+.
Get your annual flu shotGet a flu shot so you don't pass it on to people who are more vulnerable than you are.
Vaccinate your childProtect your children from these diseases by making sure that they are up-to-date on their vaccinations (shots).
Access to Vaccines
School Vaccines Requirements
- 2021 Recommended Vaccinations for Infants and Children
- Catch Up on Well-Child Visits and Recommended Vaccinations
- Vaccines for Children
- Flu Vaccines for Children
- COVID-19 Vaccines for Children and Teens
- Vaccine Information for Adults