Getting the right vaccines (shots) helps protect you, your family, and your community from getting sick.
Get the vaccines your child needs to start schoolFind out what vaccines are required for your child to attend any public, private, or parochial school in Philadelphia.
Get your COVID-19 vaccineAny Philadelphia resident age 12 and older is eligible to receive a COVID-19 vaccine.
Get vaccinated (if you have health insurance)If you have health insurance, it's easy and often free to get the immunizations you need to protect yourself from dangerous diseases.
Get your annual flu shotGet a flu shot so you don't pass it on to people who are more vulnerable than you are.
Get travel vaccinationsInformation on how to get the vaccinations you might need if you're traveling to another country.
Access to Vaccines
School Vaccines Requirements
Requesting Immunization Records
- If you were vaccinated in Philadelphia, complete and submit the Philadelphia Immunization Record Request Form.
- 2021 Recommended Vaccinations for Infants and Children
- Catch Up on Well-Child Visits and Recommended Vaccinations
- Vaccines for Children
- Flu Vaccines for Children
- COVID-19 Vaccines for Children and Teens
- Vaccine Information for Adults