You can use the City’s food and meal finder to learn where to:
- Pick up supplemental food and groceries.
- Get ready-to-eat meals.
- Apply for public benefits or access social services.
Site details may change. Before you go, contact the site to confirm their hours and services.
To explore more ways to get free food and meals:
- View the Office of Homeless Services’ list of free meal programs.
- Enter your ZIP code into Community Resource Connects to find food and other resources near you.
- Find a local farmers’ market where you can use benefits or vouchers to get fresh food.
For help getting public benefits: