COVID-19 vaccine

The vaccine is now available for everyone 5 and older! Get your children vaccinated today. Find a City-run vaccine clinic or partner vaccine clinic to protect yourself and your loved ones. If you have questions about vaccination, call (215) 685-5488.

Mental & physical health

File a water quality complaint for a swimming pool

The Department of Public Health regularly inspects and analyzes the water quality of swimming pools in:

  • Apartment buildings and condominiums.
  • Schools.
  • Recreation centers.
  • Swimming/aquatic centers.
  • Hotels/motels.
  • Gyms and athletic clubs.


If you think the water in a City public pool or other public bathing place is unsafe, call (215) 685-7342 to report it to the Department of Public Health. We investigate every report.

Related content