What we do
The Department of Public Health works to make Philadelphia a healthy place to live, work, and play.
- Provides high-quality medical care at City health centers.
- Prevents the spread of illness and infectious disease.
- Protects against environmental hazards.
- Encourages healthy behaviors to prevent chronic disease.
- Plans and responds to health emergencies.
- Ensures the quality and accessibility of health services.
- Sets health policy.
- Collects, analyzes, and reports on a variety of public health data.
The Medical Examiner’s Office (MEO) determines the cause and manner of death for sudden, unexpected, and unnatural deaths in Philadelphia.
By providing a safety net to the City’s most vulnerable people, we work to keep everyone in Philadelphia healthy.
Dec3EventPuentes De Salud10:00 am to 3:00 pm1700 South St, Philadelphia, PA 19146, USAEvent
Puentes De SaludDecember 3, 202010:00 am to 3:00 pm, 5 hours1700 South St, Philadelphia, PA 19146, USAmapFree flu shots for adults 19 y/o + (Spanish/English)
Dec3EventPHL International Airport - Terminal B10:00 am to 2:00 pm8000 Essington Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19153, USAEvent
PHL International Airport - Terminal BDecember 3, 202010:00 am to 2:00 pm, 4 hours8000 Essington Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19153, USAmapFree flu shots for adults 19 y/o + (Spanish/English)
Dec3EventGreater St. Matthew 's Baptist Church12:00 pm to 3:00 pm1538 W Wingohocking St, Philadelphia, PA 19140, USAEvent
Greater St. Matthew 's Baptist ChurchDecember 3, 202012:00 pm to 3:00 pm, 3 hours1538 W Wingohocking St, Philadelphia, PA 19140, USAmapFree flu shots for adults 19 y/o + (English)