What we do
The Department of Public Health works to make Philadelphia a healthy place to live, work, and play.
- Provides high-quality medical care at City health centers.
- Prevents the spread of illness and infectious disease.
- Protects against environmental hazards.
- Encourages healthy behaviors to prevent chronic disease.
- Plans and responds to health emergencies.
- Ensures the quality and accessibility of health services.
- Sets health policy.
- Collects, analyzes, and reports on a variety of public health data.
The Medical Examiner’s Office (MEO) determines the cause and manner of death for sudden, unexpected, and unnatural deaths in Philadelphia.
By providing a safety net to the City’s most vulnerable people, we work to keep everyone in Philadelphia healthy.
Oct24EventCommunity Flu Clinic9:00 am to 2:00 pm6427 Large St, Philadelphia, PA 19149, USAEvent
Community Flu ClinicOctober 24, 20219:00 am to 2:00 pm, 5 hours6427 Large St, Philadelphia, PA 19149, USAmap
Oct24EventCommunity Flu Clinic12:00 pm to 2:00 pm1538 W Wingohocking St, Philadelphia, PA 19140, USAEvent
Community Flu ClinicOctober 24, 202112:00 pm to 2:00 pm, 2 hours1538 W Wingohocking St, Philadelphia, PA 19140, USAmapFree flu vaccines for adults aged 19+
Oct24EventCommunity Flu Clinic1:30 pm to 3:30 pm225 N 10th St, Philadelphia, PA 19107, USAEvent
Community Flu ClinicOctober 24, 20211:30 pm to 3:30 pm, 2 hours225 N 10th St, Philadelphia, PA 19107, USAmapFree flu vaccines for adults aged 19+