The Department of Public Health leads Philadelphia's COVID-19 response. We provide services, support, and guidance to protect our residents from COVID-19.
As part of this work, we:
- Share guidance and recommendations so people and organizations can make safer choices.
- Work with underserved communities so they can access testing, treatment, and vaccines.
- Offer COVID-19 testing and vaccines at City health centers.
- Supply test kits for community-based organizations and special events.
- Track and analyze local disease activity and trends.
- Provide in-home support and education to high-risk residents who are isolating due to COVID-19.
We're now learning to live with the coronavirus. We'll keep adapting our response so we can reduce new infections and prevent serious illness.
You can help. Get vaccinated and wear a mask in public indoor spaces. Gather outside if you can. Stay home if you have symptoms or test positive for the coronavirus. Together, we can protect ourselves and our community.