Current situation and risk to Philadelphia
- Number of cases of COVID-19 in Philadelphia:
- Number of negative test results of COVID-19 in Philadelphia:
- Number of COVID-19 deaths in Philadelphia:
- Overall risk in Philadelphia: high risk of community transmission
COVID-19 tracking in Philadelphia: See test results.
Because of the recent increase in COVID-19 cases in numerous states across the United States, the Health Department has issued the following recommendations:
- People should not travel from Philadelphia to any of the red states below if it can be avoided.
- People traveling to Philadelphia from any of the red states below or from international travel should self-quarantine for 14 days. If self-quarantine is not practical, they should for 14 days after traveling to Philadelphia:
- Find COVID-19 test site in Philadelphia
- Testing guidance for employers
- Food resources during COVID-19
- Pregnancy, baby and toddler support
- Can I have sex during COVID-19?
Explore Reopening with Care, a comprehensive guide to the City’s ongoing strategy to combat the COVID-19 epidemic.
Coronavirus Interim Racial Equity Report
The Coronavirus Interim Racial Equity Report summarizes what the Health Department knows about racial and ethnic inequities and COVID-19, and what we are doing and planning to reduce those disparities. Read the report.