Philadelphia residents can get tested for COVID-19 at locations throughout the city. Some locations are permanent and others are pop-up.
When you go to a COVID-19 testing site, you will be asked for identification. You may also be asked for health insurance information. If you don’t have identification or health insurance, you can still get a test.
Some sites may also:
- Limit testing to people who meet certain criteria.
- Require an appointment.
- Require a referral from your doctor.
- Ask you to stay in your car (for drive-thru sites).
Where and when
Locations and hours vary.
Some testing sites may close on certain days due to weather conditions or holidays. Always call ahead before you go to a site.
You won’t have to pay out-of-pocket to get a test. However, some sites may bill your insurance for a visit fee.
There are two ways to find a COVID-19 testing site in Philadelphia.
Search the map of permanent testing sites. You can:
- Search for a testing site by address.
- Click on a location for specific site information.
- Filter the list of sites.
Visit our calendar of pop-up and mobile events for a list of special or otherwise limited testing sites.