Skip to main content

Mental & physical health

Request your immunization record

If you were vaccinated in Philadelphia, the Department of Public Health can provide you with an official immunization record. You can use this record as proof of vaccination.


If you’ve gotten vaccines in Philadelphia, you can request:

  • Your own record.
  • The record of a child under 18, if you are their parent or guardian.

You can’t request anyone else’s record.

What's included

Your PhilaVax Immunization Information System (IIS) Immunization Record includes proof of all the vaccines that you’ve received in Philadelphia.

COVID-19 vaccines

If you got any COVID-19 vaccines in Philadelphia, they’ll be included in your record. If you lost your CDC-issued COVID vaccine card, you can use your immunization record as proof that you’ve been vaccinated.


Follow this process to get a copy of your PhilaVax immunization record.


Get a copy of your ID ready.

You’ll need to upload a copy of your ID to complete the form.

Valid forms of ID include:

  • State-issued driver’s license
  • PHL City ID
  • U.S. Passport or U.S. Passport Card
  • U.S. Personal Identity Verification Card (PIV)
  • Uniformed Services Identification Card
  • Permanent Resident Card (I-551)
  • Employment Authorization Card (I-766)
  • Federal, state, or local government agency ID card with a photograph
Fill out the form.

Complete and submit the online form. You can also complete and submit an immunization record request form by mail, email, or fax.

Wait for your record.

Your request will be processed within 5 business days. If you requested your record by email rather than mail, it may arrive more quickly.