If you were vaccinated in Philadelphia, the Department of Public Health can provide you with an official immunization record. You can use this record as proof of vaccination.
If you’ve gotten vaccines in Philadelphia, you can request:
- Your own record.
- The record of a child under 18, if you are their parent or guardian.
You can’t request anyone else’s record.
Your PhilaVax Immunization Information System (IIS) Immunization Record includes proof of all the vaccines that you’ve received in Philadelphia.
If you got any COVID-19 vaccines in Philadelphia, they’ll be included in your record. If you lost your CDC-issued COVID vaccine card, you can use your immunization record as proof that you’ve been vaccinated.
Follow this process to get a copy of your PhilaVax immunization record.
You’ll need to upload a copy of your ID to complete the form.
Valid forms of ID include:
- State-issued driver’s license
- PHL City ID
- U.S. Passport or U.S. Passport Card
- U.S. Personal Identity Verification Card (PIV)
- Uniformed Services Identification Card
- Permanent Resident Card (I-551)
- Employment Authorization Card (I-766)
- Federal, state, or local government agency ID card with a photograph
Complete and submit the online form. Remember to upload a copy of your ID and add your digital signature.
Your request will be processed within 5 business days. If you requested your record by email rather than mail, it may arrive more quickly.