Getting the right vaccines (shots) helps protect you, your family, and your community from getting sick. Use this page to get connected to the care that you and your family need.
Request your immunization record If you've gotten vaccines in Philadelphia, you can use your immunization record as proof of vaccination.
Get your COVID-19 vaccine or booster COVID-19 vaccines are safe and effective for everyone 6 months old and up. Boosters available for anyone 5 years or older.
Get adult vaccines Getting vaccinated is the best way to protect yourself and your loved ones. Get the shots you need, even if you don't have health insurance.
Get your annual flu shot Get a flu shot so you don't pass it on to people who are more vulnerable than you are.
Vaccinate your child Protect your children from these diseases by making sure that they are up-to-date on their vaccinations (shots).
Access to Vaccines
- Find a COVID-19 vaccine near you
- Search an interactive map to find a health center that provides vaccinations.
- Download a list of Federally Qualified Health Centers (PDF) that provide vaccinations and other health services.
School Vaccines Requirements
- 2021 Recommended Vaccinations for Infants and Children
- Catch Up on Well-Child Visits and Recommended Vaccinations
- Vaccines for Children
- Flu Vaccines for Children
- COVID-19 Vaccines for Children and Teens
- Vaccine Information for Adults