Getting the right vaccines (shots) helps protect you, your family, and your community from getting sick. Use this page to get connected to the care that you and your family need.
Get vaccinated (if you don’t have health insurance) If you don’t have health insurance, you can get vaccines (shots) through the Vaccines For Adults At Risk (VFAAR) program.
Get your annual flu shot Get a flu shot so you don't pass it on to people who are more vulnerable than you are.
Vaccinate your child Protect your children from these diseases by making sure that they are up-to-date on their vaccinations (shots).
Get vaccinated (if you have health insurance) If you have health insurance, it's easy and often free to get the immunizations you need to protect yourself from dangerous diseases.
Get travel vaccinations Information on how to get the vaccinations you might need if you're traveling to another country.
Access to Vaccines
School Vaccines Requirements
Requesting Immunization Records
- If you were vaccinated in Philadelphia, complete and submit the Philadelphia Immunization Record Request Form.
- 2021 Recommended Vaccinations for Infants and Children
- Catch Up on Well-Child Visits and Recommended Vaccinations
- Vaccines for Children
- Flu Vaccines for Children
- COVID-19 Vaccines for Children and Teens
- Vaccine Information for Adults