The Department of Public Health collects, analyzes, and reports on a wide variety of Philadelphia health data. This information guides the development of the City’s programs and policies. It also helps the broader health care community understand and address Philadelphia’s health challenges.
Anyone can request Philadelphia health data, including members of the public.
This report includes trends in the prescribing of controlled substances, and data related to the morbidity and mortality associated with substance use disorder.
Are you in the know? Catch up with our latest edition of CHART, where we highlight under-appreciated public health issues.
- Air Management Services Reports
- Childhood Lead Poisoning Surveillance Reports
- Good Eats: The Greater Philadelphia Food Economy, and Good Food’s Potential to Drive Growth, Improve Health, and Expand Opportunity
- Neighborhood Food Retail in Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Childhood Lead Poisoning Prevention Advisory Group
- Walkable Access to Healthy Food in Philadelphia, 2012-2014