The Department of Public Health collects, analyzes, and reports on a wide variety of Philadelphia health data. This information guides the development of the City’s programs and policies. It also helps the broader health care community understand and address Philadelphia’s health challenges.
Anyone can request Philadelphia health data, including members of the public.
A summary of the health and well-being of Philadelphia’s youngest residents from birth to adolescence.
Read our second annual report for a summary of our progress in achieving our Strategic Plan’s goals and objectives.
- Air Management Services Reports
- Childhood Lead Poisoning Surveillance Reports
- Good Eats: The Greater Philadelphia Food Economy, and Good Food’s Potential to Drive Growth, Improve Health, and Expand Opportunity
- Neighborhood Food Retail in Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Childhood Lead Poisoning Prevention Advisory Group
- Walkable Access to Healthy Food in Philadelphia, 2012-2014