The Department of Public Health collects, analyzes, and reports on a wide variety of Philadelphia health data. This information guides the development of the City’s programs and policies. It also helps the broader health care community understand and address Philadelphia’s health challenges.
Anyone can request Philadelphia health data, including members of the public.
A report to help health care providers, city officials, people who make decisions for non-governmental organizations, and individual residents make more informed decisions on health.
Our latest issue of CHART describes trends in deaths among people experiencing homelessness in Philadelphia through 2018.
Read the executive summary of "Good Eats: The Greater Philadelphia Food Economy, and Good Food’s Potential to Drive Growth, Improve Health, and Expand Opportunity."
- Air Management Services Reports
- Childhood Lead Poisoning Surveillance Reports
- Good Eats: The Greater Philadelphia Food Economy, and Good Food’s Potential to Drive Growth, Improve Health, and Expand Opportunity
- Neighborhood Food Retail in Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Childhood Lead Poisoning Prevention Advisory Group
- Walkable Access to Healthy Food in Philadelphia, 2012-2014