Due to extremely cold conditions, the City is implementing special measures to keep people who are homeless safe. If you see someone who needs shelter, call (215) 232-1984.
In effect: 3:00 p.m. on Friday, Jan. 14 until further notice

COVID-19 vaccine

The vaccine is now available for everyone 5 and older! Get your children vaccinated today. Find a City-run vaccine clinic or partner vaccine clinic to protect yourself and your loved ones. If you have questions about vaccination, call (215) 685-5488.

How to request an immunization record

If you got your COVID-19 vaccine in Philadelphia, the Department of Public Health can provide you with an official immunization record. You can use this record as proof that you’ve been vaccinated against COVID-19 if you lose your vaccination card.

To request your record, fill out the online form. For more information, visit the Request your immunization record page. You can also download instructions in English and Spanish on this page.

Name Description Released Format
How to request an immunization record PDF September 13, 2021