The Department of Public Health is providing COVID-19 vaccine to all Philadelphia residents age 12 and older. It is now easier than ever to get the vaccine and protect yourself, your family, and your community.
Any Philadelphia resident age 12 and older is eligible to receive COVID-19 vaccine.
Where and when
The City also offers a program that helps people schedule in-home vaccination services for homebound older adults and people with disabilities.
Pharmacies across the city offer COVID-19 vaccine. Most local pharmacies will give second shots to people who are due or overdue, regardless of where you got your first dose. Check with your local pharmacy for details.
Walk-in vaccine sites
COVID-19 vaccine is available without an appointment at the following Ambulatory Health Annex locations:
- Health Center 3 Annex (4219 Chester Ave., 19104)
- Berks Street Annex (2001 W. Berks St., 19121)
- Health Center 6 Annex (301 W. Girard Ave., 19123)
- Health Center 10 Annex (2230 Cottman Ave., 19149)
Walk-in hours are limited to:
- Mondays, Thursdays, and Fridays: 8:00 a.m.-1:30 p.m.
- Wednesdays: 8 a.m.-4 p.m.
If you prefer to schedule a vaccine appointment at one of these locations, please call (215) 685-2933.
COVID-19 testing is available by appointment only. To schedule an appointment, please call (215) 685-2933.
Pop-up vaccine clinics
There are no upcoming events.