COVID-19 vaccine

The vaccine is now available for certain groups. Learn more about the City’s plans for distributing vaccines. If you're interested in getting the vaccine, sign up today!

Property, lots & housing

Track a service request with 311

You can report a variety of problems to 311, including:

  • Potholes and street damage.
  • Abandoned automobiles.
  • Graffiti.
  • Illegal dumping.
  • Street light outages.

To track an existing service request, enter your service request number in the tool below.

$(function(){ function phila_reflow(){ if ( $('.equal').length > 0 ) { //equalizeByRow: true to force each instance of equalizer to work individually var equalizerOptions = { equalizeOnStack: true, equalizeByRow: true, equalizeOn: 'small' }; $('.equal-height').each( function() { $(this).find('.equal').attr('data-equalizer-watch',''); }); var equalHeight = new Foundation.Equalizer($ ('.equal-height'), equalizerOptions ); } } setTimeout(phila_reflow, 500); });