COVID-19 vaccine

The vaccine is now available for certain groups. Learn more about the City’s plans for distributing vaccines and reserve your place in line. Sign up today!

Property, lots & housing

Request a circular-free property decal

Service overview

If you don’t want circulars or other ads left on your property, you can register your property with the Department of Licenses and Inspections (L&I).

After you register, you will get a circular-free property decal. Once you put up the decal, you can report businesses that leave circulars on your property. L&I fines violators.


Property owners and their agents can get this decal.

Where and when

By fax

(215) 686-2502

By email

By mail

Circular-Free Property Coordinator
1401 John F. Kennedy Blvd. MSB 1180
Philadelphia, PA 19102
Work Phone:


There is no cost.


Download and fill out the order form.
Return the form by mail, fax, or email.
You will receive your decal in the mail.

Make sure to place it where it can be seen from the street.

If you still receive circulars after you've posted the sticker, you can report the businesses to L&I.

Report violators by mail, fax, or email. L&I will issue a code violation for $100.