Skip to main content

Property, lots & housing

Submit a service request with 311


You can report a variety of problems to 311, including:

  • Potholes and street damage.
  • Abandoned automobiles.
  • Graffiti.
  • Illegal dumping.
  • Street light outages.

Philly311 will direct your issue to the correct department. Once you’ve submitted your service request, you can track its progress.

Report a problem


Use our online form

By phone

  • Call 311 if you’re in Philadelphia.
  • Call (215) 686-8686 if you’re outside of Philadelphia.

The contact center answers calls on weekdays from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.

In person

Visit the 311 contact center located in:

City Hall
1400 John F. Kennedy Blvd.
Room 167
Philadelphia, PA 19107

The center is open to walk-ins on weekdays from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.