You can report a problem with a building, street, or vacant lot to 311.
For example, you can report:
- Construction projects that violate building codes.
- Work without a permit.
- Maintenance problems on the inside or outside of a building.
- Buildings in poor condition or that have materials falling into the street.
- Rental properties that violate City codes.
- Vacant buildings where people are trespassing.
- Vacant lots that are overgrown, covered in trash, or otherwise neglected.
- Properties being used in a way that violates licensing requirements or zoning codes.
- Problems with streets, such as potholes.