What we do
The Philly311 contact center is Philadelphia’s customer service center for non-emergency inquiries. Requests for service can be submitted via telephone, mobile application, and web application. We will get your request to the right department and update you as the situation changes. Together, we develop valuable insights that help improve our city.
Philly311 can help you:
- Submit a service request or report an issue.
- Track status updates for requests you submitted.
- Look at nearby community requests.
- Find frequently asked for information.
Philly311 contact center
- Calls: The contact center answers calls to 311 from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., Monday through Friday. If you’re outside of Philadelphia, call (215) 686-8686.
- Walk-ins: The Philly311 walk-in center is not currently open.
Download our free Philly311 mobile app
|Name||Job title||Phone #||Social|
|Jocelyn Jones||Executive Directorfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Christina McDonald||CRM Operations Manager||christina.McDonald@phila.gov|
|Daniela Ramos||Contact Center Manageremail@example.com|
|Lori Roberts||Community Engagement, Partnership, and Outreach Managerfirstname.lastname@example.org|