What we do
The Philly311 contact center is Philadelphia’s customer service center for non-emergency inquiries.
Requests for service can be submitted via telephone, mobile application, and web application. We will get your request to the right department and update you as the situation changes. Together, we develop valuable insights that help improve our city. Philly311 can help you:
- Submit a service request or report an issue.
- Track status updates for requests you submitted.
- Look at nearby community requests.
- Find frequently asked for information.
Philly311 contact center
- Calls: The contact center answers calls from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., Monday through Friday. If you’re outside of Philadelphia, call (215) 686-8686.
- Walk-ins: The center is open to walk-ins from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., Monday through Friday, excluding City holidays.
- Location: The center is in room 167, and the closest entrance is on the West side of City Hall.
After joining Philly311 in 2012, Graham Quinn oversaw the implementation and launch of the first Philly311 mobile app. The pioneering app received praise as City Paper’s 2012 Big Vision Award for its integration of Philly311’s Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.
Later in his tenure with Philly311, Quinn was instrumental in the next phase of CRM implementation in 2015. The change allowed Philly311 to offer the best customer experience possible by offering security, transparency, and efficiency with cloud technology.
With a strong background in management and strategy, one of Quinn’s main goals as Executive Director is to leverage big data to deliver better customer service while working with key partners to ensure the best possible experience. Quinn is currently spearheading the development of a mobile-responsive update to the Philly311 interface; one that will integrate directly with City departments, furthering the efficiency with which services are accessed.
Prior to working for the City, Graham Quinn managed teams for Fortune 100 companies as well as several start-ups. Graham holds a BA from University of Colorado, an MBA from George Washington University, and was selected for a Potomac Fellowship award.