Due to extremely cold conditions, the City is implementing special measures to keep people who are homeless safe. If you see someone who needs shelter, call (215) 232-1984.
In effect: 3:00 p.m. on Friday, Jan. 14 until further notice

COVID-19 vaccine

The vaccine is now available for everyone 5 and older! Get your children vaccinated today. Find a City-run vaccine clinic or partner vaccine clinic to protect yourself and your loved ones. If you have questions about vaccination, call (215) 685-5488.

Streets, sidewalks & alleys

Report a pothole or other street damage

The Department of Streets repairs potholes and other damage to Philadelphia’s streets. You can report street defects by calling 311 or using our online form. You’ll be asked to describe the defect, including:

  • Its exact location.
  • Its size and shape.
  • Whether any water or gas is escaping from the defect.

If possible, include pictures of the pothole or street damage with your request. Your description of the street defect can help the City address the problem more quickly.

Types of street defects


More +

Cracked street

More +


More +

Ditch or trench

More +


More +


More +

Submit a report