The Department of Public Health provides a range of women’s health services at eight of our City health centers. Our women’s health care team includes a gynecologist, a social worker, and medical assistant.
- Gynecological care.
- Family planning services.
- Prenatal care.
- STD testing and treatment.
- HIV counseling and testing.
- Breast exams.
- Pap smears.
- Cervical cancer screenings.
- Hepatitis C screenings.
- Help quitting tobacco.
- Nutritional consultations.
- Hypertension screenings.
- Cholesterol screenings.
- Diabetes mellitus screenings.
- Obesity screening and counseling.
- Lab tests, x-rays, and tests for tuberculosis.
We provide translation and interpretation services for health center patients and their families.
Forms & instructions
- Health center patients can access information about their care and appointments on our patient portal. Sign up for an account at your health center and access HealthCenterConnect Patient Portal.
- Residents can get pediatric care at many community health centers throughout the city. You can locate them on the community health centers map.