The Department of Public Health provides a range of women’s health services at eight of our City health centers. Our women’s health care team includes a gynecologist, a social worker, and medical assistant.
- Gynecological care.
- Family planning services.
- Prenatal care.
- STD testing and treatment.
- HIV counseling and testing.
- Breast exams.
- Pap smears.
- Cervical cancer screenings.
- Hepatitis C screenings.
- Help quitting tobacco.
- Nutritional consultations.
- Hypertension screenings.
- Cholesterol screenings.
- Diabetes mellitus screenings.
- Obesity screening and counseling.
- Lab tests, x-rays, and tests for tuberculosis.
We provide translation and interpretation services for health center patients and their families.
City health centers accept Medicare, Medicaid, HMO plans, and most other insurance options. If you don’t have insurance, the centers will charge a small fee based on family size and income. Health centers can also help you apply for affordable health insurance.
Forms & instructions
- Health center patients can access information about their care and appointments on our patient portal. Sign up for an account at your health center and access HealthCenterConnect Patient Portal.
- Residents can get pediatric care at many community health centers throughout the city. You can locate them on the community health centers map.