The Department of Public Health provides a range of men’s health services at eight of our City health centers.
- Prostate cancer screenings.
- Colon cancer screenings.
- Family planning services.
- STI testing and treatment (Walk-in services available at Health Center 1).
- HIV counseling and testing.
- Hepatitis C screening.
- Help quitting tobacco.
- Nutritional consultations.
- Hypertension screenings.
- Cholesterol screenings.
- Diabetes mellitus screenings.
- Obesity screening and counseling.
- Lab tests, x-rays, and tests for tuberculosis.
We offer translation and interpretation services in City health centers for patients and their families.
City health centers accept Medicare, Medicaid, HMO plans, and most other insurance options. If you don’t have insurance, the centers will charge a small fee based on family size and income. Health centers can also help you apply for affordable health insurance.