Skip to main content

Payments, assistance & taxes

File and pay Wage Tax (employers)

Before you start

You need to know:

  • Your Federal Entity Identification Number (EIN);
  • Or your Social Security Number (SSN);
  • Or your Philadelphia Tax Identification Number (PHTIN)
IMPORTANT UPDATE: You must now file and pay this tax electronically on the Philadelphia Tax Center. Previously, Wage Tax filers submitted a reconciliation form once a year. They could complete an online or a paper return. From now on, businesses must file quarterly returns.