Skip to main content

Change form: Update or close a tax account

You need to alert the Department of Revenue if you:

  • Want to update an address
  • Are no longer doing business in Philadelphia
  • No longer need to pay taxes in Philadelphia

You can update or close your account(s) online for the following taxes: BIRT, Wage, NPT, Earnings, Liquor, SIT, Beverage and Tobacco. You must log into the Philadelphia Tax Center to update or close accounts.

You can also use this printable form to update or close a City tax account.

Name Description Released Format
Tax account change form PDF Add a tax, change contact information, or cancel an account. January 18, 2023