If you have permission to live in a property without a lease, you are considered an “occupant” of that property. To receive water service in your name, you’ll need to complete the occupant water customer application below and email it to the Water Revenue Bureau at email@example.com.
You must submit the following documents along with your application:
- One current, government-issued photo ID.
- Current utility bills in your name, listing the street address for the property.
- A water meter reading. If there is no meter on the property, a meter must be installed before the application is approved. Call (215) 685-3000 to get a water meter installed.
- Evidence of occupancy or potential ownership. Evidence should include:
- Administrator of estate document and/or letter of testamentary
- Current utility bills for the property, in your name
- Lease purchase agreements
- Notarized letter of authorization to occupy property
- An executor’s certificate