COVID-19 vaccine

The vaccine is now available for certain groups. Learn more about the City’s plans for distributing vaccines and reserve your place in line. Sign up today!

Water, gas & utilities

Submit a cable TV service complaint


The City of Philadelphia is the regulatory authority for cable television providers within the city limits. We assist residents with complaints against licensed cable operators, such as Comcast and Verizon.

However, per the franchise agreement, we do not have the authority to help with complaints about:

  • Rates or programming.
  • Internet service.
  • Telephone service provided by your franchised cable TV service provider.

We encourage you to contact your cable provider and attempt to resolve the issue with their customer service department.

How to file a complaint

There are two ways to file a cable TV service complaint:

  • Leave a message on our complaint line phone number: (215) 686-2934.
  • Submit your information through our online form on this page.

Cable TV service complaint form