The Philadelphia Art Commission and its committees hold monthly meetings online. At these meetings, they review applications for different project types, such as:
- Construction projects located on City property or funded with City money.
- Structures to be placed on or over the public right-of-way, including awnings, newsstands, and bridges.
- Signs on buildings in certain locations or in the right-of-way.
- Public art to be acquired by the City or placed on public property.
- Public art created to fulfill the floor area and height density bonus, as outlined in Chapter 14-702 of the zoning code.
Typically, the Art Commission meets on the second Wednesday of the month, while the Sign Committee meets on the fourth Wednesday of the month. Interested parties can comment on matters before the Art Commission at these meetings.
|Sign Committee-agenda - November 21, 2022 PDF||November 16, 2022|
Applications under review
|1515-Market-St-sign-application PDF||November 16, 2022|
|119-121-S-18-St-sign-application PDF||November 16, 2022|
|1206-Walnut-St-sign-application PDF||November 16, 2022|
|2001-Walnut-St-sign-application PDF||November 16, 2022|
|201-219-N-15-St-sign-application PDF||November 16, 2022|