Skip to main content

Payments, assistance & taxes

File and pay Net Profits Tax

Before you start

You need to know:


  • Your Federal Entity Identification Number (EIN);
  • Or your Social Security Number (SSN);
  • Philadelphia Tax Identification Number (PHTIN)
IMPORTANT UPDATE: You can now file and pay this tax electronically on the Philadelphia Tax Center. You can file electronic returns for this tax going back six years. Any returns before 2015 must be filed on paper.