COVID-19 vaccine

The vaccine is now available for everyone 5 and older! Get your children vaccinated today. Find a City-run vaccine clinic or partner vaccine clinic to protect yourself and your loved ones. If you have questions about vaccination, call (215) 685-5488.

School certifications

Public and charter schools must have their electrical systems inspected and certified annually.

Inspection requirements

The inspection and certification must be performed by a licensed electrical contractor or electrical inspection agency.

You must have a design professional registration to submit any certifications or reports.

Where to submit forms

If any electrical deficiencies are found and cannot be corrected within 90 days, the contractor or inspection agency must submit an electrical deficiency form to L&I.

Submit the electrical certification form or deficiency form online using eCLIPSE.

All forms must use the legal address established by the Office of Property Assessment (OPA).

For more information, see Section A-703 of the Philadelphia Code.

Visit Help using eCLIPSE for step-by-step instructions on how to submit an electrical certification form.