Senior Lead GIS Analyst
The Senior Lead GIS Analyst at OEM is responsible for organizing and executing GIS projects for analysis, mobile field data collection, data development, predictive analytics and data modeling for OEM. The work will be conducted with spatial and non-spatial databases using the ArcGIS suite of desktop products, ArcGIS Online/Portal, and OEM. Primary responsibilities will focus on preparing spatial analyses and data creation and data extraction/transformation/integrations to support business intelligence needs and measure program performance. This work will include statistical analysis, predictive analysis, developing metrics using -R, Excel, and other related GIS tools.
• Administration, maintenance, configuration, and tuning of an enterprise-level GIS environment running ArcGIS Server utilizing GeoEvent Server Extension.
• Esri Multiuser Geodatabase (SDE) administration that uses versioned, replicated, and distributed methodologies leveraging SQL Server and/or PostgreSQL.
• Tune, configure, and create GeoEvent services.
• Administration and maintenance of cloud-based environments leveraging Amazon and/or Azure.
• Installation, configuration, testing, tuning and administration of web/application servers.
• Create, configure, and launch cloud server instances in response to increases in demand and changing systems requirements.
• Application/services/hardware/software monitoring and troubleshooting to ensure high availability and reliability. Contribute to system incident response, event handling and reporting.
• Administration and configuration of ArcGIS Online for Organizations.
• Create and maintain web map applications published via ArcGIS Online/Portal.
• Develop and maintain geospatial datasets.
• Prepare and execute workflows and automated routines using Python and ModelBuilder.
• Complete metadata documentation of datasets and processes.
• Coordinate and collaborate with network engineers, security, and database administrators to ensure business needs are successfully met.
• Perform activities to ensure robust and successful disaster recovery plans, backup and retention plans.
• Interact with other OIT, Fire, and Police GIS and analytical staff on data sharing, ETL and other joint projects.
• Responsibilities may occasionally require working evenings and weekends.
• Participate in meetings and events within department, city and wider GIS user community.
• Occasionally conduct presentations at departmental meetings and conferences.
• Communicate and engage with management, administrative and technical staff along with a larger geospatial community.
• Preparing and/or maintaining system, technical, and user documentation.
• Thoroughly document workflows and procedures.
• Innovate and troubleshoot in a fast-paced, high-stress environment.
More information or to apply: https://bit.ly/2OmROe2