Skip to main content

Zoning permit materials

The location and use of property in Philadelphia are regulated by the Zoning Code. In order to do construction on a building or use a building for a specific purpose, you may need to get a Zoning Permit from the Department of Licenses and Inspections (L&I). These documents support those permits and the zoning process.