Payments, assistance & taxes

Beverage Tax

How to file and pay the Philadelphia Beverage Tax online.

Before you start

  • If you have not done so, you will need to register online at To register you will need the contact information for your business and the Federal Entity Identification Number (EIN) or Social Security Number (SSN) that the business is under.


  • If you are registered, you will need to login with your email address and the password you created when you registered in order to file and pay.