COVID-19 vaccine

The vaccine is available to everyone 12 and older! Find a City-run vaccine clinic or partner vaccine clinic to protect yourself and your loved ones. If you have questions about vaccination, call (215) 685-5488.

Search registered distributors

If you sell sweetened beverages in Philadelphia at retail, you need to buy your sweetened beverages from a distributor who has registered to file and pay the Philadelphia Beverage Tax.

Use the searchable list below to check if your current distributor is registered. You can also use the list to:

  • Find a registered distributor, and
  • Notify them that your sweetened beverages are subject to the tax.

If you choose not to purchase from a registered distributor, you must become a registered dealer, then file and pay the tax to the City directly. It is your responsibility to know if your distributor is registered.