You can file a Water department appeal with the Office of Administrative Review’s Tax Review Board if you:
- Want to dispute a water bill.
- Want to dispute a Homeowners Emergency Loan Program (HELP) decision.
- Need to appeal an informal decision from the water department.
- Are found ineligible for a payment agreement.
- Have an application for service rejected.
- Have your water shut off.
Fax, email, or mail three copies of your completed Water Department Appeal form, along with a copy of the disputed bill.