- Feb. 2: Water Revenue hearings | Join Zoom meeting (meeting ID: 865 9663 6446, passcode: 209651)
- Feb. 9: Water Revenue/Water Department hearings | Join Zoom meeting (meeting ID: 892 6826 8518, passcode: 001775)
- Feb. 16: Water Department/Water Revenue hearings | Join Zoom meeting (meeting ID: 848 1839 6925, passcode: 924217)
- Feb. 23: Water Revenue Hearings | Join Zoom meeting (meeting ID: 849 9288 7638, passcode: 153556)
What we do
The Tax Review Board (TRB) is part of the Office of Administrative Review (OAR). The TRB decides taxpayer appeals from most City assessments or bills. TRB does not handle real estate tax assessments and real estate tax principal. Those cases are decided by the Board of Revision of Taxes (BRT).
All TRB reviews begin with the taxpayer filing a petition seeking review of:
- Waiver of interest and penalty
- Denial of a refund
- Tax assessment appeals, such as:
- Licenses and inspections assessments
- Refuse, or trash taxes
- Wage taxes
- Business income and receipts taxes
- School income taxes
- Other assessments and bills.
All disputes are screened for eligibility, tracked, and scheduled for a hearing at the TRB.
Board members include:
Nancy A. Kammerdeiner, Chair
George Mathew, CPA
Gaetano Piccirilli, Esq.
Melissa C. Andre, Executive Director