With the Office of Property Assessment's Property Search, you can search and compare property valuation data in the city of Philadelphia.
Properties can be searched by:
- OPA Account Number (same as old BRT Account Number)
For any selected property, you can view:
- a property’s owner(s);
- the owner’s mailing address (if different from the address of the property);
- the characteristics of the property (such as square footage, lot size and exerior condition);
- the property's current and prior certified values; and
- information about the most recent sale of the property.
To access a property's Real Estate Tax balance information, visit the Department of Revenue.