Current Consolidated Plan
DHCD’s current Preliminary Annual Action Plan (Consolidated Plan) covers the City’s 2017-18 fiscal year, which runs from July 1, 2017 to June 30, 2018.
The Plan describes the activities the City expects to take in a fiscal year, and outlines the budgets for those activities.
When DHCD submits the Plan to HUD, it does so electronically through a program called IDIS. The Plan format mirrors the IDIS format so that HUD and the public, which does not have access to IDIS, are seeing the Plan in the same way.
The Action Plan focuses on five core goals:
- Preserve Rental and Homeowner Housing
- Develop Affordable Rental and Homeowner Housing Opportunities
- Expand Opportunities for Those Facing Homelessness and People with Special
- Ensure Open Access to All Housing Resources and Programs
- Address the Education, Economic and Income Needs of People and