Skip to main content

Crime, law & justice

Get help resolving a conflict with a neighbor

The City offers free conflict resolution services to individuals, households, and groups that have an ongoing relationship with each other. Participants are usually neighbors, but can also be business people whose shops are near each other, coworkers, or members of a religious institution or community group.

To receive services, the dispute must not have escalated to violence. The dispute also must not be under litigation in court.


To receive services, you must complete the conflict resolution intake form. You can submit it by email to or by mail to:

Philadelphia Commission on Human Relations
The Curtis Center
601 Walnut St., Suite 300 South
Philadelphia, PA 19106

A staff member will review your form. If you are eligible, your case will be assigned to a member of the Community Relations Division.

Forms & instructions