Skip to main content

Crime, law & justice

Submit a tip to the police

If you’d like to submit an anonymous tip to the police, you can do it via phone, email, or using an online form. Include as much information as possible, such as the physical address and names of people involved. Include your contact information if you would like someone to follow up with you directly.


Fill out an online form.

By email

Send an email to

By phone

Call (215) 686-TIPS (8477)

If you are reporting a crime in progress or require emergency service, dial 911 now.