If you receive a jury summons in the mail, you’re required to respond. You can either:
- Complete and return the questionnaire section of the summons by mail; or
- complete the questionnaire online.
If you qualify for jury duty, you’re required to report on your assigned date. If you can’t report on that day, you can postpone or request a hardship exemption.
Learn more about jury duty
The Jury Commission of the First Judicial District of Pennsylvania administers jury service. Visit the Jury Service website to learn:
- How to request a postponement or hardship exemption.
- Who is qualified for jury duty.
- How to respond to a jury summons.
- How to report for jury duty.