If you were incarcerated, the Office of Reentry Partnerships (ORP) can connect you with services and support, including:
- Help with getting identification.
- Help with expunging your record.
- Financial counseling.
- Vocational training.
- Behavioral health services.
- Community-based resources.
- Employment support.
These services are available to residents who:
- Are 18 years and older.
- Were recently released or previously incarcerated.
Where and when
Hours: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday, 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and 1:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
1425 Arch St.
Philadelphia, PA 19102
Hours: Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.