Explore reports and plans from the Philadelphia City Planning Commission.
Featured plans and reports
A policy guide that recommends best practices to revitalize and reposition shopping centers into places that can be safe, accessible, sustainable, vibrant, and seamlessly integrate into the surrounding community.
The executive summary for this report can be a resource for developers, community groups, and policy makers to envision ways shopping centers can be repositioned to respond to shifting retail demands and community needs.
All plans and reports
- 2022 Philadelphia Trail Master Plan Update
- 2021 Philadelphia Trail Master Plan Update
- Pedestrian and Bicycle Plan
- 2015 Pedestrian and Bicycle Plan Progress Report – Interactive
- Philadelphia Parking Inventories
- Rail Trail Feasibility Study
- Philadelphia Trail Master Plan Update 2020
- 2020 Trail Master Plan Update - interactive