About the Development Services Committee
The Development Services Committee (DSC) is open to private, public, or nonprofit developers of complicated projects. DSC meetings can review approvals, permits, studies, sequencing, and other project development issues. These projects can be new construction or conversions.
DSC meetings enable developers to present plans to the DSC and:
- Discuss plans with representatives from each agency related to the project.
- Receive feedback on the necessary regulatory approvals.
- Coordinate or clarify issues that may be regulated by more than one department.
- Establish a prioritization schedule for approvals, utility service, and public actions.
To take part, contact email@example.com or (215) 683-4652. Staff will then provide you with a DSC meeting request form.
Participants of the Development Services Committee include:
- Art Commission
- City Planning Commission
- Department of Licenses and Inspections
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Public Health
- Department of Public Property
- Department of Records
- Philadelphia Fire Department
- Historical Commission
- Division of Housing and Community Development
- PECO Energy
- Philadelphia Gas Works
- Philadelphia Industrial Development Corporation
- Philadelphia Redevelopment Authority
- Philadelphia Streets Department
- Veolia Energy
- Philadelphia Water Department