Updates and guidance for Philadelphia employees and employers during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Resources for employees
Resources for employers
Closures and restrictions
The City is restricting commercial activity to reduce the spread of COVID-19 in Philadelphia. These restrictions will last until further notice. During this time, only essential commercial establishments should remain open.
Learn more about the restrictions and how your business may be affected:
- City Issues Stay at Home Order Clarifying Restrictions on Business Activity in Philadelphia (March 22, 2020)
- Ciudad emite orden de “Permanecer en Casa” y aclara restricciones sobre actividad comercial y social en Filadelfia (March 22, 2020)
- Guidance for essential businesses and organizations (March 21, 2020)
- City announces new restrictions on business activity in Philadelphia (March 16, 2020)
- Ciudad anuncia restricciones para la actividad comercial en Filadelfia (March 16, 2020)
Starting March 17, 2020, nonessential City of Philadelphia government operations were halted, and all City government buildings are closed to the public.
Learn more about the City services that are available:
- Essential City services remain open, here is how to access them (March 18, 2020)
- Servicios esenciales estarán abiertos, aquí sabrás cómo acceder a ellos (March 18, 2020)