Learn how health care providers can get guidance on COVID-19 from the City.
Health Information Portal (HIP)
Health care providers can get the latest health alerts, advisories, and guidance on COVID-19 and other reportable diseases on the Department of Public Health’s Health Information Portal (HIP).
Featured HIP documents
- COVID-19: Referrals for Isolation and Quarantine (4/13/2020)
- Update on Local Epidemiology of COVID-19 (4/9/2020)
- COVID-19: Universal Masking for Long-Term Care Facility Staff (3/28/2020)
- COVID-19: Status Update and Guidance for Healthcare Personnel Isolation and Quarantine to Minimize Staff Shortages (3/26/2020)
- COVID-19: Guidance on Conservation of Personal Protective Equipment (3/21/2020)
- COVID-19: Status Update and Guidance on Isolation and Quarantine (3/19/2020)
- Updated Interim Guidance for Evaluating and Reporting Persons Under Investigation for Coronavirus Disease 2019 (3/15/2020)
The Health Department also provides guidance on how to use and conserve personal protective equipment, such as N95 respirators and surgical masks.
- Conservation and safe use of N95 respirators (4/7/2020)
- Conservation and safe re-use of surgical masks (4/7/2020)
- Conservation and mitigation in settings with shortages of personal protective equipment (4/7/2020)